[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.1

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Feb 18 14:33:05 MST 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 21:52, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> All,
>
> I've got a very experimental version 0.1 up at:
>
> http://market.integrics.com/

Looks good, and is fast.
The only major problem is that the a-z list I have in front of me has 774
records. It's not possible to enter all that by hand, so the possibility to
upload the listings in a .csv file would help. An example .csv for the
correct format would help too.

Also, the prefix 88745 should also be returned when the user searches for 88.

And a "Send monthly reminder email" to help people keep their listings
up-to-date would be good.

And the possibility to browse all results per carrier, with a list of all
carriers in the database.

Use links to carriers as much as possible to improve their website rankings in
Google.

allow users to rate routes, and give the carrier an overall rating.

Add a forum for people working for carriers to pretend they are end-users, and
praise their own companies :o)

Richard.