[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.1

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 18 13:52:55 MST 2005

All,

I've got a very experimental version 0.1 up at:

http://market.integrics.com/

It works, but isn't pretty, and is missing many features. Feel free to
play with it and try and break it. If you want to post terminations that
aren't going to last, log in as guest/guest. This account, and all it's
terminations, will be deleted before version 1.0.

I'll try to preserve data on future updates, but I don't guarantee it.

For 0.2, the wishlist (I make no promises) is:

- Get comments working.
- Allow users to edit their preferences, change their password, etc.
- Dowloadable .csv file of all terminations.
- Protocol and codec fields.
- Proper (user selectable) sorting of search results.
- Make the interface prettier.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,