[Asterisk-biz] Investment opportunity for a growth company

Robert Augustyn augustynr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 20:25:31 MST 2005

All,
I cannot say if Seshu is a good person or a bad one but why do we go out of
our way to slam on him?
To be honest I was very close to write very similar post.
I would not call myself a VC but I would consider myself a businessman who
thinks that there is a great potential in this industry.
Currently I do not have a lot of time to do it all so yes I would invest in
an existing business or a great idea.
I have experience in IT at all levels and as a businessman.
If anybody is interested in building a business together I would love to
talk to you but you will have to be prepared to share your balance sheet,
Income statement other financials of your company otherwise nobody( who
knows anything about valuation of a business ) will invest with you.

Please contact me directly as I will not like to get into another similar
discussion.

Thanks
Robert