[Asterisk-biz] Investment opportunity for a growth company

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:13:13 MST 2005

Allright guys, this is not for Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley
has bigger things to think about.

This is for a group of 3 people who have a combined outlay of
about 200K disposableor say  risk capital that they want to
invest, in probably two ventures.

It looks like no one needs that kind of money and all of you
are doing well with Asterisk.

Let us stop this thread now and move on.

Seshu

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html>