[Asterisk-biz] Voip startup regulations question

CSB cb at yudial.com
Tue Aug 30 12:02:02 MST 2005

Guys, trying to open up a small voip company and sell calling cards, IP
phone systems and dialup network solutions.
I called SBA and they said I do not need special permits in California,
just a city permit to operate.
But I am not sure if they understood my question.
Plus, I am trying to figure out if I need to apply for permits on other
states to sell calling card, voip services and dialup services.
Please give me some clues to go after on this task. I guess I may end up
going to a Telecom Lawyer at the end.

Thanks in advance.