[Asterisk-biz] RFQ Hosting of Dedicated Servers

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Aug 30 08:21:39 MST 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Danny Froberg wrote:

> Need some quotes for a 10 server setup looking like the following;
>
> 1 x Cisco PIX 506 or 515
PIX 515 300$/month
PIX 506 125$/month

> 2 x Dual Xeon 3Ghz 2GB RAM 140GB HDD w Raid 5 Dual NICs
I assume you want 3*73G RAID5, resulting in 146GB usable storage.
Each 400$/month

> 4 x P4 3.xGhz 1GB RAM 120GB HDD w Raid 1
> 4 x P4 3.xGhz 1GB RAM 80GB HDD w Raid 1
Each P4/3.0Ghz/1G/120G/hardware RAID1: 170$

Total (with PIX 515): 2460$/month
Minus 10% bulk discount: 2214$/month

> 2 TB Bandwidth minimum
>
> List what Support / Management options you have and whats included
Normally, our dedicated servers are unmanaged, and the price reflects
that. We can provide full systems administration - the price depends on
scope of work, and starts at 100$/server additional. Let us know what do
you need us to do - general systems administration, asterisk
administration, etc.

> List IP block options (will need up to 254)
1$/IP address/month.

> List if you have NAS and scalability options available.
We have NAS and SAN (FC and iSCSI) storage available.

> Also need a quote for a dedicated Asterisk box that does NOT share
> bandwidth with your regular web/server hosting services. It's a
> Corporate PBX using SIP/IAX only (i.e no special hardware required)
What are the specs for this server?

And, I do not understand "not share bandwidth" statement - no servers
"share" the bandwidth, but all servers are on our network (see this URL
for our network map: www.pilosoft.com/netmap ). There's not "another"
network to put your server on.

In addition, we can provide you with domestic termination (1.3c blended
rate) via direct PRI connection to your server, as well as origination
(tollfree and NYC numbers only).

Feel free to give me a call at 9174078664 if you are interested and would
like to discuss this.

--
Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    877-PILOSOFT x601