[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Aug 27 23:45:12 MST 2005

Thx Jason, that's 3 persons giving the spa3k the thumbs up.. I guess Ill buy
myself a spa3k and a spa2k and test this setting.

Thx for your comments Guys.

If anybody else tests this, please do send your findings to the list. The
myth of connecting legacy PBXs between them or remote extensions without
using sterisk in the middle has been brought up before so it's time to kill
the beast :)