[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Sun Aug 28 01:45:47 MST 2005

Works no problem at all, no known problems, even passes caller id etc.

The units will need to be able to see each other, I use a vpn over the
internet, but you could do the same by port forwarding at each end, you
don’t even need static IP if you use a dynamic ip service with your
routers.

You can’t go past voipsupply, my couple of dealings have been perfect,
but I am sure there are a number of suppliers of SPA3k & 2k units in US.

As someone else has pointed out you can probably do the same with many
of the fxo and fxs sip adapters on the market (but I have only ever used
the SPA3k).

The only comment I would pass is that the audio quality on the SPA3K FXO
has given me some grief at times, I have just bought a Grandstream HT488
to see if it is any better, May also be able to satisfy your
requirements, but haven’t got that far yet.

cr

Looks interesting.

Do the micronets need to be on the same LAN or how can they connect thru
the
internet? Static ips?

Where to buy on the US?