[Asterisk-biz] ATAs

support at sjobeck.com support at sjobeck.com
Sat Aug 27 23:04:04 MST 2005

Anton,

Supposedly, the spa3000 is the answer, or so says the voip engineer I
have done some research with about a similar situation.

They support back-to-back, unregistered, calling, and call acceptance.
(I don't think any other ATA's do)

I will know this for personal fact in a couple weeks, but I do trust the
person who told me the above information.

Post your results here or the wiki.

Peace.

Jason

<snip>

Guys.

This is not entirely asterisk related but voip related.

I have this scenario and I just cant fingure out which parts to use.

There are 2 buildings that already have their internet connections. Each
has
a panasonic pbx. They have the need to connect 3 building 2 phones via
voip
to extension ports on the pbx at building 1.

I was thinking that maybe you can use 3 Sipura's 3000 (FXO ports)
connected
to the extension ports of the panasonic at building 1 but I just cant
figure
out what to use on building 2 to connect 3 phones (FXS) so that they log
into the ATAs at building 1.

I would use an asterisk server and be done with it but seems that's not
viable solution in this case due to $$$.

Any ideas?

</snip>