[Asterisk-biz] Looking for someone to write a console application for asterisk.

No Name vstath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:28:30 MST 2005

I have this setup working similarly to your requirements for a couple
of my customers.

I have emailed you in private with screenshots of the application. I
think you will get a good idea of what it does or can do.

The idea is that the AGI script does the checks you mentioned, then
passes the information (pull/push - client/server environment) to a
windows client application (MSN like) and asks the operator (or phone
user) for action (any AGI action can be accomplished).

The application is ready for more than a year now, running in
production and can be customized to anyone's specific needs.

If other people are interested both development and pricing is
flexible based on your exact needs. Screenshots available for those
interested.

Thanks