[Asterisk-biz] Merchat Accounts

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Aug 23 17:59:45 MST 2005

Dear Chris,

I do not know what u mean by LEVEL 3 Integration, Please explain.

We use linkpoint API on www.linkpoint.com

You can also try the new paypal api which they are offering with there full fledge
merchant accounts.

Both api are open to view without signing up.

Rehan

> I know this is mostly off topic but here goes:
>
> We are trying to switch to a credit card processor that supports Level
> III Credit Card Data (ie. line item detail).  We are running into a
> chicken-and-the-egg thing.  Nobody will talk to us about software /
> integration options until we have a merchant account with them.  We
> don't want to waste time talking to them if their API (if they have
> one) cannot do Level III or they're having to 'sub-contract' the Level
> III transactions.  We have already gone through about 50 different
> processors and not one has had a good combination of rates/software
> options.
>
> My question is this, who would you recommend?  We are looking for
> 'good rates' and require some sort of API for integration payment
> processing into our order system.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Chris
>
> --
> Christopher L. Wade, CCNA, CCDA, CQS-CIPTES, CQS-CWLSS
> Senior Systems Administrator
> Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc. dba Sparco.Com
> Phone: (901) 872 2272 x824
> Fax:   (901) 872 8482
> chris at sparco.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.