[Asterisk-biz] [OT] Credit Card Processing / Level III Data

Zac Amsler zamsler at db3broadband.com
Tue Aug 23 16:13:19 MST 2005

Try payment resources international http://www.primerchants.com/
We use them for our processing, but we do not do anything with level III.

/Zac

Zac Amsler, Network Operations
db3broadband, LLC
131 E Park Ave
Libertyville, IL 60048
Phone: (847) 247-1500
Fax: (847) 327-1438
"High speed wireless where ever you are!"

This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not
disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail
or any attachments.