[Asterisk-biz] Voip and Broadband billing software?

bclem at im-online.net bclem at im-online.net
Tue Aug 23 16:19:57 MST 2005

Don't know if this is the appropriate list to post this on, but I'll ask.

I am looking for VOIP Billing software which also can provide metered Broadband
Billing(data retrieve either from database or directly from equipment).

The VOIP Billing software should preferably work with *

Anybody know of some good packages for doing this without us having to roll our
own?

Thanks,
Brent