[Asterisk-biz] Voip and Broadband billing software?

Pierre-Luc Quimper pierreluc.quimper at cybexdev.com
Tue Aug 23 16:30:24 MST 2005

Hi Brent,

We at Cybex Development have the solution you are looking for, it's
AsterBill. We currently have a promotion that will start next Friday. This
promotion offer AsterBill non-hosted 1.0 at $99.99 USD / month for the first
6 month. This offer will be valid for 2 weeks.

Don't hesitate to visit our website at http://www.cybexdev.com for more
informations.

Sincerely,

Pierre-Luc Quimper