[Asterisk-biz] [OT] Credit Card Processing / Level III Data

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Aug 23 16:05:09 MST 2005

I know this is mostly off topic but here goes:

We are trying to switch to a credit card processor that supports Level
III Credit Card Data (ie. line item detail).  We are running into a
chicken-and-the-egg thing.  Nobody will talk to us about software /
integration options until we have a merchant account with them.  We
don't want to waste time talking to them if their API (if they have one)
cannot do Level III or they're having to 'sub-contract' the Level III
transactions.  We have already gone through about 50 different
processors and not one has had a good combination of rates/software options.

My question is this, who would you recommend?  We are looking for 'good
rates' and require some sort of API for integration payment processing
into our order system.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade, CCNA, CCDA, CQS-CIPTES, CQS-CWLSS
Senior Systems Administrator
chris at sparco.com