[Asterisk-biz] Seeking Incoming 800 DID via SIP or AIX

ewr at erols.com ewr at erols.com
Tue Aug 23 10:07:40 MST 2005

I'm looking for a reasonably priced and reliable toll-free DID via SIP or IAX.

I would like something that can be set up to forward to one of our local PSTN numbers automatically in case the SIP or IAX connection is down.  Normally I will only need one or two simultaneous connections, but it is possible that the number of simultaneous connections could occasionally spike as high as 10.

I'd like both both recommendations and quotes.

Thanks!

Eric