[Asterisk-biz] Seeking Incoming 800 DID via SIP or AIX

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Aug 23 10:35:05 MST 2005

We can handle all of this for you:

-Inbound DID via SIP or IAX with no simultaneous call limit or charge for simultaneous calls.
-Order a DID through our user portal and the number is provisioned to you immediately.
-You can add a contingency routing to your did.
-$.029 per minute
-DID is $7 to set up and $2 monthly.
-Contingency Routing is $18.95 per month.

Thanks for considering us!
www.junctionnetworks.com

Regards,
Rob Wolpov