[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:34:49 MST 2005

Please move conversation to Asterisk-Philosophy at lists.digium.com JK

Another thought, busy consultants (myself) may not have the time to
read or participate in the community as much. I force myself to take
part in the list and help the community so that I am with the group
creating instead of the group using.  For example I am trying to
document hardware by contacting the hardware vendors and by looking at
my WIKI at http://voip.lathama.net you can see which vendors are the
most helpful. The reason is so that I can document the facts that are
lost on some topics. Instead of reading how one person did something I
want to know why and how it works along with all the information about
other functional options.

Andrew Latham