[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Conusultant

herman.webley at blitzllc.com herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Wed Aug 10 13:23:15 MST 2005

Quoting alex at pilosoft.com:

> Incorrect. I don't expect client to have technical knowledge - that's what
> I'm for. But I do expect client to have business sense. And knowing that
> things should be done properly is good business sense. If client doesn't
> understand that, I certainly can't impart that knowledge on him.

Poor business sense == 'wannabe losers'?

The important point of my comments were not the potential of such a
relationship
to the asterisk consultant but rather jab at poor human interaction. Sure, it
might not be a good idea to enter a business relationship with someone
that has
poor business sense, but one does not need to call them a wannabe loser while
deciding not to engage.

Best regards,
Herman Webley