[Asterisk-biz] OEM Softphones?

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Fri Apr 22 23:20:31 MST 2005

Well the IAX core is based on iaxlib,which  i had helped steve turn it
into a DLL.  The phone itself is  written in delphi, fully
customizable, fully skinable.  It has a variety of unique features that
other softphones don't, for example the ability to see who is currently
online, and bring up a list of extensions available for transfers.  It
has has management features in it that currently go through the API.
The webpage has not been put up yet, since we have not had the need to
as of yet.  Any questions you may have feel free to ask.  We are
willing to work with just about anyone, with whatever budget they have,
etc.   We didn't develop our phone to make money, so mostly we would be
looking to charge for customizations and support.  It was developed for
our own in house usage.

You can have a graphic artist create any skins you want, and we can
easily implement them into the phone.  It native supports an unlimited
about of lines, and codecs.  And all your standard features.  If you
want to talk to me further email me at asterisk at prestongarrison.com
Since i do not read the mailing list as often as I do my personal email.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140