[Asterisk-biz] OEM Softphones?

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:25:32 MST 2005

I'm sure others would be also interested if it was nicely done and a
company willing to work with them regarding licensing since I know
from my own experience I know there are many applications where a good
softphone would be a valued asset especially if brandable and properly
supported. SIP is all well and good but to push the adoption of IAX, a
polished softphone would go great lengths.

Not that there is anything wrong with the ones available just in a
business setting different things are high priority and stress.