[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Users and Call Centers Get Connected with US Toll Free and DID Numbers Delivered Worldwide

Jason Barnes jason at ipcomms.net
Sat Apr 23 16:46:17 MST 2005

International companies seeking a U.S. customer base have much more
success when customers can simply dial a local or toll-free number to
contact them.  For this reason, IP Communications has specialized in
bringing U.S. toll-free and local numbers to corporations and call
centers world-wide through our IP800 and IPDID services.

We host your numbers on our switches and direct them to your network
using the public internet. You simply set your inbound gateway to
receive your calls via our switch and you are ready to go. It's that
simple. We also offer gateway purchase and leasing options for your
convenience.

Our fully redundant network allows for greater than 99% uptime. With
IP800, you receive U.S. phone service delivered to your switch or
network with confidence that your service will always be available.

What you get:

Toll free and/or DID numbers delivered via VoIP
PSTN Redundancy (optional call routing over PSTN)
24 Hour Customer Support

Let us provide you with a VoIP Gateway:
We will supply you with a VoIP Gateway which will be used to receive
calls from us over the internet.  Simply plug your gateway into a
broadband connection and you are ready to start receiving toll free
calls.

Provide your own Gateway:
For customers with existing VoIP Gateways, IP800 can route the calls
directly to you. Simply provide us your gateway information and you are
ready to go.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our services and
I will be more than happy to be or service to you.  Thank.

Best regards,

Jason Barnes
IP Communications
PH: +1.800.588.2350
PH: +1.678.460.4301
Fax: +1.678.868.1606
Mobile: +1.404.788.8717

Providing telecommunications technologies in emerging global markets.

www.ipcomms.net