blacklists (was Re: [Asterisk-biz] XO (was: group buy!))

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Mon Apr 11 15:34:18 MST 2005

I suppose it should be pointed out that we're talking about an
application that will have NOTHING to do with SMTP, rendering moot, all
this RBL discussion.

What we are looking for is a provider that can provide a solid platform
through which we can gate VOIP traffic to and from the PSTN, at
attractive rates.