blacklists (was Re: [Asterisk-biz] XO (was: group buy!))

NVC List Manager lists at netwvcom.com
Mon Apr 11 15:11:37 MST 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 15:51, alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, NVC List Manager wrote:
> > Yup, besides from the fact that I mixed then up with Level3, they were
> > pretty horrid. When your ISP gives you blacklisted IP's you know it's
> > time to move.
>

> So...When you use the blacklist-ness of IP space to evaluate providers,
> you are not doing correct evaluation.

Says you. And as you point out it depends on what list you pay attention to.
I'm not willing to use an ISP if it's going to give me problems in userland.
Don't care what the reason is.  Now, I don't care about, or pay attention to
many of these black lists either.

--

NVC List Manager
(For external lists)