[Asterisk-biz] Mediatrix 4FXO Gateways Available

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Apr 7 13:37:41 MST 2005

Cory,

What is the price on this one?

Seshu

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Cory Andrews
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 4:19 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Mediatrix 4FXO Gateways Available

I have availability on a large quantity of Mediatrix APA III-4FXO, these
are the precursor to the Mediatrix 1204 I believe.  The support SIP,
H.323 and have an MGCP option as well.  Single RJ45 and (4) FXO ports
onboard.  Network management via SNMP, HTTP, TFTP or DHCP.  T.38
Compliant.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a quantity of these they are new
in the box, email me for details and volume pricing, they will be priced
to move.

Thanks

--
Cory Andrews