[Asterisk-biz] list of "business class" voip providers

Thomas Miller thomasamillergoogle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 13:50:39 MST 2005

I am not interested in doing any colo or anything like
that myself.

I am looking for a short list of "real providers" like
you said.

I have tried all of the "well known" small voip
providers that are often complained about on this list
and I am not impressed. I simply need a provider that
is capable of communicating with their customers and
has ultra-reliable uptime. I am prepared to pay more.

Thanks, tom