[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk-ready hosting in the UK

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Apr 7 02:27:00 MST 2005

We have a customer starting an ITSP project in the UK. We're looking for
hosting in a data centre on their behalf.

Initially, it would be a single system with 4 E1 PRIs, but if the
project takes off, there'll be more systems.

Ideally, the hosting provider can do the hardware side (providing
hardware, racking, installing the base O/S, installing Digium cards, and
physically connecting the PRIs) so that the system is ready for us to
SSH into and install and configure Asterisk. If this is not possible,
we're still interested.

If you can provide bulk 0870 and UK geographical numbers, this is a bonus.

If you can provide this, please drop me an email off list. Please state
in the email the type of facilities your hosting is in:
UPS/fire/security/administration services/etc.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,