[Asterisk-biz] any ITSP's offering 911 services?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Apr 6 09:00:27 MST 2005

Jason Brown wrote:

> Anyone else running into this? I am at a loss as to why the
> municipalities continue this, when the TX attorney general wants to turn
> around and sue V for not having adequate 911 service.

I've spent some time working with Intrado for their V911 service, and
now that I'm with Digium I expect there may be some official support in
Asterisk soon for it. If you haven't talked to them about it, do so
right away... it's very clean, inexpensive and requires no changes at
the PSAPs for support.