[Asterisk-biz] any ITSP's offering 911 services?

Jason Brown jason at bpns.net
Tue Apr 5 23:02:49 MST 2005

Wondering if any of the ITSP's are offering 911 and what your are doing to
get your locator records uploaded to the ALI.

I have tried 3 e-911 vendors with no luck. One of the ILEC's here in town
that controls the ALI won't take the updates to the ALI from anyone who
isn't a CLEC.

Anyone else running into this? I am at a loss as to why the municipalities
continue this, when the TX attorney general wants to turn around and sue V
for not having adequate 911 service.

Anyone figured a way around the system yet without paying thousands for it?