[Asterisk-biz] sixtel.net...

Tim Mattison tim at marocon.com
Wed Apr 6 05:03:33 MST 2005

I had a problem with my AMEX too.  They kept telling me that I was short
a digit.  I finally cut and pasted the CC one time from another purchase
that I was doing simultaneously.  One went through and it wasn't SixTel.

Anyway, aside from that their toll-free DID has been working for me
pretty well.  Ordering numbers does take too long for my tastes though.