[Asterisk-biz] RE: inquiry on printing costs for calling cards

Jim Dorra jim at bdmultimedia.fr
Wed Apr 6 03:59:42 MST 2005

For France it was (DHL or TNT shipping included, probably It will be around
the same for US or Canada):

- 2 000 pcs : 0.325 $ / unit
(not interesting I think, even more expensive for 1000)
- 5 000 pcs : 0.159 $ / unit
- 10 000 pcs : 0.13 $ / unit
- 20 000 pcs : 0.126 $ / unit

For more than 30 000 pcs, prices falls because they use classic way for
merchandise shipping.
They will give you an agency in your country (that cost you a little) for
customs administrative declaration in your country, instead of DHL doing
this (I was explained these costs was included at departure for DHL, that's
why it was more expensive per unit below 30 000 units).

- 30 000 pcs : 0.098 $ / unit
- 50 000 pcs : 0.092 $ / unit
- 100 000 pcs : 0.088 $ / unit

Jim