[Asterisk-biz] 800 USA & Canada Plus Carry Over Minutes

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Mon Sep 20 09:52:03 MST 2004

We also offer this service with Canada /USA as opposed to just USA
800 numbers only for $4.95 USD a month 100 minutes of Canada/USA
traffic and 2.9 cents for extra minutes.

Starting Oct 1st all per minute accts will be able to do the following.....

If you buy an 800 number and have say 200 minutes included per month but
do not use them all.... You will be able to do the following:

a.) carry over ANY and ALL unused minutes for up to 90 days. You
may buy, sell or trade minutes among our customers and we charge both
the selling or buying party a fee of 25 cents each per transaction. Yes
carry
over minutes are here! After 90 days it starts all over again.

b.) this will apply to resellers as well. All N.America ( USA & CANADA) per
minute plans will offer the Carry Over Feature.

Brandon