[Asterisk-biz] question on VoIP setup And IAX Compatible Phone

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Thu Sep 16 17:32:36 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>To tell you the truth I'm getting a little sick of seeing the NetWeb
>phones ad' being sent in response to just about every question on
>here.
>
>Netweb group would end up better off if they just posted answers to
>questions with a link to their phones etc in the signature.
>
>I know that this is the business list, but one member is turning it
>into an opt-in spam list.
>
>I wouldn't really mind so much if emails arrived when new products,
>modifications arrived.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Matt Riddell
>

>I feel the same way.  This list is quickly becoming useless.
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

I'd like to add that it would be great to see some discussion about
business models, marketing *-based solutions, positioning *-based
solutions against solutions from the likes of Cisco (CCME/CUE), 3Com
(NBX), Nortel (BCM) and other related stuff.

I tire of posts about DIDs and Termination. I understand that this _is_
the right place for posts of that nature, I just think that those of us
that are basing a business off of * could really benefit from the types
of discussions I mentioned above.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

--