[Asterisk-biz] question on VoIP setup And IAX Compatible Phone

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Sep 16 17:10:19 MST 2004

To tell you the truth I'm getting a little sick of seeing the NetWeb
phones ad' being sent in response to just about every question on
here.

Netweb group would end up better off if they just posted answers to
questions with a link to their phones etc in the signature.

I know that this is the business list, but one member is turning it
into an opt-in spam list.

I wouldn't really mind so much if emails arrived when new products,
modifications arrived.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell

I feel the same way.  This list is quickly becoming useless.

Thanks,
Steve

---