[Asterisk-biz] Success Finding DIDs?

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 19:33:29 MST 2004

Muiz,

DIDs are not like Pistachios or Dry Dates available in Tehran.
DIDs come from TDM Pri Cards from Telecom Companies.

Wherever telecom companies are private or semi privately owned,
like in countries like USA and UK where CLECS (Competing Local
Carriers have rights to those DIDs) you will see them on sale.

Countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc
where telecom is completly controlled by the Government or
Public Sector Enterprise, do you think that they will see your
emails on Asterisk Forum and sell you the DIDs, and risk their
hands being chopped off ??

Seshu Kanuri
732-387-4133