[Asterisk-biz] Success Finding DIDs?

Muiz Motani muiz at i-dist.com
Thu Sep 9 13:50:00 MST 2004

I've been trying to find peers to provide me DIDs in Mexico, Tehran and
Taipei through this mailing list and other sources,  without any luck at all. Not
so much as even a reply from anyone, even when I  have sent direct email to
people who I thought might be good sources for what I need. At one point I
thought there was something wrong with my email!

Has anybody had any luck finding other providers who can source DIDs for
originating calls through this mailing list or other sources? What is the best
way to source them?