[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Nov 21 10:15:29 MST 2004

> You do realize there is really no such thing as an "unlimited" plan right?
> Any unlimited plan is just charging you for more than you are likely to
> use and ripping you off.  If you really do use it like an unlimited plan
> someone will point out the weasel clause in your contract and cut you off.
> Unfortunately because some people claim to offer unlimited plans everyone
> has to in order to be competitive. I hope someday they make this sort of
> thing illegal. Don't mind me, I'm just annoyed today.

Tracy hit the nail square on the head.

>From a service provider's point of view, there are only two types of people
that want to buy "unlimited" termination plans:

1. Stupid people who can't do math.

2. Smart people who want to rip you off.

I would be extremely wary of any company that offers an unlimited
termination plan.

Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
www.txlink.net/