[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING A RECENT POST

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sat Nov 20 19:28:10 MST 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, VoipJet Asterisk Biz List wrote:

> We ARE able to offer 1.3 cents without any restrictions.
Sigh. I know who you use for termination (3U). Yes, they don't have
official ratios. Yes, they will excercise the clause allowing them to
discontinue your service without cause if you send them 100% NECA traffic.

> While we have IAX servers in the USA, VoipJet Inc is a Canadian company
> and we are able to move voice traffic around in a way that allows us to
> make this offer.  Furthermore, quality is very high as a call to a
> remote rural US location will go 100% TDM as soon as it reaches 60
> Hudson in New York.
>
> So, in conclusion, we do know what we are doing and yes, you can call
> anywhere you like in the Continental USA for 1.3 cents USD.  Billing is
> in 6 second increments.  You can make a free test account at VoipJet.com
> and send real test traffic (25 cents worth) after filling in an instant,
> automated signup process.  No payment or credit card number required to
> test.
>
> VoipJet is a profitable, financially stable company with IAX servers
> just outside New York City and we will be expanding to Los Angeles
> shortly.
If you did know what you were doing, you'd have the servers *IN* 60
Hudson, like all serious people do, and would not worry about Internet IP
transit performance between your location "just outside NY" (resold
through onramp, twtelecom and viatel) and 60 Hudson.

Best of luck.

-alex