[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING A RECENT POST

VoipJet Asterisk Biz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Sat Nov 20 19:22:36 MST 2004

We ARE able to offer 1.3 cents without any restrictions.

While we have IAX servers in the USA, VoipJet Inc is a Canadian company and we are able to move voice traffic around in a way that allows us to make this offer.  Furthermore, quality is very high as a call to a remote rural US location will go 100% TDM as soon as it reaches 60 Hudson in New York.

So, in conclusion, we do know what we are doing and yes, you can call anywhere you like in the Continental USA for 1.3 cents USD.  Billing is in 6 second increments.  You can make a free test account at VoipJet.com and send real test traffic (25 cents worth) after filling in an instant, automated signup process.  No payment or credit card number required to test.

VoipJet is a profitable, financially stable company with IAX servers just outside New York City and we will be expanding to Los Angeles shortly.

We look forward to serving you,

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc. Support