[Asterisk-biz] call delay problem after call recording

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:53:13 MST 2004

Hi,
       I am mazhar from Pakistan.I have implemented asteriks, thats work fine,
Now i have also enables call recoding using stand Monintor method of
asterisk, recoding working fine, but the problem that i am facingi
that  there is call delay some time but some times its works fine .i
also have upgraded my system but still i am facing probles, can any
one help me to solve this call delay problem

i used the following context
[macro-record-enable]
exten => s,1,AGI(set-timestamp.agi)
exten => s,2,SetVar(CALLFILENAME=${timestamp}-${CALLERIDNUM}-${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Monitor(wav,${CALLFILENAME})

you can reply me on the following email address
mmazhar at gmail.com

Best Regards,
Mazhar