[Asterisk-biz] Need low-cost flat-rate incoming DID's throughout the U.S - Anybody competing against VoicePulse?

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Fri Nov 12 16:20:03 MST 2004

There is a growing number of us (excuse the pun), that are starting to
"network" and exchange both traffic and DID's.  I have five switches in
Texas with NXX's that are local to 300 cities.
I plan to roll out more soon.
I've just been granted an FCC nationwide license.
I already have agreements with SBC & Verizon.
Sprint is coming soon.

Call me at 903-793-1956.

James Taylor