[Asterisk-biz] Need low-cost flat-rate incoming DID's throughoutthe U.S - Anybody competing against VoicePulse?

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Fri Nov 12 16:18:28 MST 2004

My company has recently rolled out national origination and termination,
with coverage in 74% of the US (by population). Please see
http://www.netlogic.net/iax.pl for a summary of our offering. NetLogic
can port and offers free local calling. All inbound calls are free, and
LD is $0.015 per minute in the US and Canada.

Michael Young
NetLogic
636.561.0680
myoung at netlogic.net