[Asterisk-biz] * used as solely for a call centre

Francois Lambert francois.lambert at aheeva.com
Fri Nov 5 06:34:12 MST 2004

Steven Moon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are a small company based in Australia.  We are looking at new call
> centre software and one that has come to the surface is *.  There
seems
> to be a lot of company's that have used this as part of their call
> centre but have still relied on other backbones (eg:Avaya).  I am keen

> to hear from anyone who has implemented this as a total call centre
> solution.

Hi Steve,

We do have developed a full call center suite that works with Asterisk.
Its main feature include skill based routing, outbound dialing
(preview,progressive,predictive and broadcast), full digital recording,
canned reports. The Manager interface is thin client.

It is designed to support large implementation call center (150 seats
and more) but works well with 10 seats call center as well. Our largest
implementation is 200 seats spread across 3 differents Asterisk server.

Please visit us at www.aheeva.com or call us.

Francois Lambert
COO
Aheeva Technology Inc.