[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Alex Brecher asterisk-users at successfulhosting.com
Tue Dec 7 14:22:07 MST 2004

Guys,

It looks like Nufone is going through growing pains. I've been there myself
and you can make or break a company depending on how you handle your growth.

I'd suggest to Jeremy that he hire and train some remote techs inside or
outside the US to offer end user support. This would allow him to
concentrate on the business side of things instead of dealing with end user
issues.

Jeremy, I'd also suggest that you offer a web based support interface that
users can log into to enter their tickets instead of emailing them, or you
can give users both options. Take a look at http://Kayako.com ,
http://DeskPro.com or http://www.cerberusweb.com/ . All of those support
systems allow users to enter tickets via the web or email or both.