[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Dec 7 15:33:28 MST 2004

Alex Brecher wrote:

>I'd suggest to Jeremy that he hire and train some remote techs inside or
>outside the US to offer end user support. This would allow him to
>concentrate on the business side of things instead of dealing with end user
>issues.

Contrary to popular belief NuFone has never been just me. I am just more
outspoken, opinionated and perhaps more stubborn than the others.  Many
have interacted with Greg and Hayzell for sales and support issues and
there are other players that work behind the scenes to make the magic
happen.

>Jeremy, I'd also suggest that you offer a web based support interface that
>users can log into to enter their tickets instead of emailing them, or you
>can give users both options. Take a look at http://Kayako.com ,
>http://DeskPro.com or http://www.cerberusweb.com/ . All of those support
>systems allow users to enter tickets via the web or email or both.

Thank you for the recommendations.  I have always hated RT, but never
bothered to take the time to research and deploy something
better....perhaps now is the time.

Lets hope this improvement will allow us to avoid these basic
communication problems in the future, since most complaints steam from
the fact that a simple email message was never received or perhaps even
sent in the first place.

Jeremy McNamara