[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Morris Nelson morrnel at msn.com
Sat Dec 4 05:49:13 MST 2004

Just a reminder everyone...
The asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com list provides a forum for parties who wish
to discuss commercial or business related activities, opportunities, etc.
regarding Asterisk.

I'm here as many other are, to learn and exchange information relating to
Asterisk and there are many considerate folks offering valuable information.
I appreciate it.

Would you mind taking the nofone and voipjet offline so everyone else can
focus on Asterisk?

If I'm being unreasonable, please tell me.  Thanks for your consideration.
Morris