[Asterisk-biz] Affordable IP Phone for Asterisk Users

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 07:18:05 MST 2004

Folks!

It is not curry, it is Steve and his business that Stinks. His
comments on this board since the beginning is hurtful and very
unbecoming of this board and its purpose. Eevery one is turning
a deaf ear to this guy, but I am not.

Have you visited this joker's site at www.ngtel.de/shop
and checked the prices there? 110 Eros for the same phone I
have offered for $US79.00 ? No way. Noooooooooo way.

Steve is a tout who has bought 50 phones from the source and
trumpeting his wares for the naive US consumers, so that he can
hook his dumb fish here.

I am going to ignore this pimp for now unless he starts oinking
and grunting again starts raking up muck he is wallowing in. if
that happens, i have suitable answers for that.

Seshu Kanuri