[Asterisk-biz] Affordable IP Phone - High Res Picture

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:52:37 MST 2004

Folks!

Several of you have aksed me whether I have a High Res picture
of the phone.

Here is the link for the High res Picture of the netweb-302
phone (be aware that it is a 12 Meg File and can take come time
to download).

http://64.243.115.70/images/netweb302.tif

William Suffill has expressed his concern about the conflict of
interest if I have our branding on it.

To make matters clear to all of you, I would like to introduce
netweb as the "exclusive resellers and distributors" of this
and all other such devices from this manufacturer for USA and
India now and hence we are now in a position to put "Your
Brand" and "Your Name" on it., So that  William Suffill need
not play the role of a Devil's Advocate anymore.

Let me know of your interest.

Seshu Kanuri
President
Netweb Group, Inc.