[Asterisk-biz] Affordable IP Phone for Asterisk Users

steve steve at ngtel.de
Tue Aug 31 09:13:08 MST 2004

Seshu,

i'm a bit curious about your comments at this board.

This will be my last mail regarding this issue, as this is childish.

>It is not curry, it is Steve and his business that Stinks. His
>comments on this board since the beginning is hurtful and very
>unbecoming of this board and its purpose. Eevery one is turning
>a deaf ear to this guy, but I am not.

What is hurtful ? I just answered technical questions asked from
various sources.

>Have you visited this joker's site at www.ngtel.de/shop
>and checked the prices there? 110 Eros for the same phone I
>have offered for $US79.00 ? No way. Noooooooooo way.

The US Version just needs an FCC ID to be sold & used in USA.
For europe, you need a CE certification, which this phones _does not_
have currently. Also they need another phone supply.

Our company is working on that.

>Steve is a tout who has bought 50 phones from the source and
>trumpeting his wares for the naive US consumers, so that he can
>hook his dumb fish here.

Also, are you doing development for the PA1688 group ? i doubt, because
ngtel does active development of the phone software for this phone (e.g.
german IVR prompts,
IAX2 implementation) in cooperation with others .

I don't have the time to play childish games. Folks, this group is for
business oriented
asterisk discussion and not for hurting people!

We will not discuss this issue further in this forum, as this is really
childish.

--steve