[asterisk-app-dev] Pops when starting/switching audio files

Krandon krandon.bruse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:01:05 CDT 2014

The problem seems to be with only some of the audio files we are converting with SOX. I'm sure that's where the issue is. Sorry for the alarm!

Just to give an update - we've currently had a single Asterisk box (quad core 3.0ghz - 8 gigs of ram - SSD) handle over 150 concurrent ARI calls with playback - originating about 10 new call requests per second.

--
KB